Had to drop off some stuff at daddy's office first....everyone will miss Bryce he was the shred master when he was in the office :)
The snow made the hike a little tricky
There were also some really steep parts...Daddy got to push them both up
At the top
Silly time on the bus to the airport...
Not sure what that face for Bryce is...but how I feel as I am about to board the plane for 13 hrs alone with these two...I think I can I think I can .....
See ya Ronald :)
We all survived....the boys did great on the plane....getting through customs NOW that was funny...I needed a camera for that mess...jog stroller with Brennen in it, two car seats, 3 carry ons, and 4 bags....someone eventually felt bad for me and helped :) as Bryce tried to push one of the carts through even though he couldn't see over the top of the luggage...OH WHAT FUN TIMES
No comments:
Post a Comment