Well the time is flying by little man...your sleeping at night is that of a newborn so needless to say I am over the waking 4 plus times a night....a little hard to let you cry it out at all when you are next to me (in your own bed) but you know I am there. Still no teeth but I can only assume that is what the issue is. You are super happy during the day and take good naps twice a day. If you get put in your high chair and their isn't any food be prepared for some screeching. You know what the mum mum wrappers sound like and jump in your chair with excitement for any food. You have yet to turn down anything I have given you. You love the jumper and are happy to play on the blanket with toys. A few weeks into March we had some 55 boxes delivered to your great aunt and uncles house that I needed to go through for our move to Japan. You didn't like that I would leave the room you weren't crying you just decided to follow me with a mean army crawl. Watch out world here I come.....You still LOVE your brother no matter how much he is IN your face and you have a special screech for him too...the leave me alone screech....You travel well, a couple of international flights 3 mths and 6 mths, 5wks a 1225 miles one way to Lake City, CO 8wks back the other way, and 7mths 2000 miles to Klamath Falls Oregon. Before our trek to Oregon we did manage to have you baptized and have a good bye dinner with family. On our trek here you managed to get your first tooth and you look so cute with that one little bottom tooth with your still oh so gummy smile. You squeal with delight a lot...water is pretty high up there too...the pool, running water in a sink, your duck bath tub, or your brother in the shower with out you.

the boys with their easter bunny hats...this may be the last year where we can get Bryce to wear cute animal ones :)
Brennen was all smiles after church and had to be changed into jeans...his outfit was a little snug considering Bryce wore it in Dec (4mths) after he was born and this was March (6mths)
My Godparents Uncle Ryan and Aunt Heather
He was all smiles no tears during the bapitism
Water baby
This is my duck bath tub that I get to use in Oregon...Daddy thought he should just float in the giant bathtub with Bryce....would be fine if he didn't try to lean out to get toys...but still fun
No comments:
Post a Comment