We have been busy traveling the last 3.5 weeks and are happy to be back home. I will be posting a lot of pictures to tell of our travels. I did forget to post last month at Bryce's 9 month check up all is well and he is or was 22lbs 4 oz and I am sure that since he is 10 months old today that he has grown. He is a crawling machine and loves to follow us around. Now we get the fun part of trying to baby proof our house, current project a very large baby gate for the top of the stairs....
Bryce and I left on the 20th of May for Pittsburgh and our first alone flight...he was a champ and ALL luggage showed up :) Brian followed in a T38 the next day for a long weekend with family. He continued on to Vegas, so hard I know, and we stayed in Pitt to hang with his family. Then Bryce and I flew home for 2 days and left for Colorado on a 6:00am flight...all went very smooth and we met Brian in Denver before flying up to the cabin. There we spent a week in beautiful Lake City CO, cool temp, fires every night, and great time with Great Grandparents.
That about sums it up and these are in the wrong order, but oh well!
Front yard with Great Grandparents
Helping Mommy drive over the pass.
Cold and lots of snow, Bryce was asleep for this part.
Checking out the Durango Silverton Train
This was the pass on the way over in the morning.

The passes hadn't been opened long and one of the snow drifts was around 25 ft high..

The Cabin

Exploring with Daddy at The Old Carson mining Town.

Boy Daddy sure is funny.
AHHHH I don't want my hat on Mommy!

Playing with Daddy in the front yard.

Yes we all went on 4 wheelers and Bryce loved every minute of it.

Watching the humming birds with Grandma

1st day....I know I can figure this out without Mom and Dad
AHHHH I am having so much fun!

1st trip we all went on one 4 wheeler

Porch swing with Grandpa and Molly.

Loving the balloons with Papa

The hot tub was great fun!

Daddy met us in Pitt, with Aunt Kelly and my cousins.

Papa's Plane
3 comments:
Looks like Bryce is a traveling fool...well, and you two! Looks like fun was had by all!
Hey Kristen. LOVE the pictures, especially the ones of Bryce in his shades! Looks like y'all had a blast. I LOVE "laughing" smiles in pics and you pull it off beautifully!
Bryce is the perfect combo of the both of you, what a beautiful big boy he is growing up to be! So happy to see all of the traveling and family you get to spend time with before Brian has to leave.
Miss ya!
Post a Comment