Bryce and I are spending time with my family in good old Evansville. While Brian is having great fun at Ft. Dix for the month. He was a good husband and drove the 6.5 hrs here with us and flew out of here and will fly back into here so we can drive home together.
Bryce update....He is coming up on 11 months! WOW, I can't believe that this time last year we weren't even in the USA. Brian flew back into Okinawa for the 4th of July....and I was still very pregnant.
Bryce keeps me very busy. He is still a crawling machine. He prefers to army crawl, using his toes to push. Across the tile and wood floors he flies and enjoys spinning around on his belly. We need to work on his eating manners....he grunts until food is replaced on his tray.....he never pushes food away and tells you he is done....and I haven't found anything he won't eat. He has a special noise I will call it when he sees my Mom's dog. Loves to swim, take toys from his cousins, and he is now pulling himself up onto anything he can.
4 comments:
He is SO cute Kristen!
Tracy
I cannot believe that he is almost one! Looks like you all are having a fun time in Indiana.
its crazy to think of where you were a year ago -how fast it has gone by, and how different your life is now. I can hardly believe little boy blue is now almost big birthday boy Bryce! He is so adorable, and you look great too!
Bryce is such a cutie and looks like a happy guy! Glad you're soaking up good family time - hope we get to see you sometime soon!
Post a Comment