Sunday, November 11, 2012

So Brian was able to be with us for 10 days after Brennen was born and all was going well. A week after he left I found myself calling 911 for myself while home alone with the boys. I felt fine and recovery was awesome compared to baby number 1 :) But long story short I had to have an emergency D&C and then my body decided it should pass out a couple of times (great) so an MRI a few days in the hospital and no real reason for the passing out...I was released with a clean bill of health...but I did have to start the recovery process over again. Lets just say that this had me more worried than having the baby without my husband....In the end all is well :)

Then a week later we (the boys, My aunt, uncle, cousin, and their dog) hit the road to Colorado in one car by the way....yup that was 1219 miles (20hrs and 49 mins) oh and that is just one way. The boys did great and stopping to nurse only added 2hrs daily to our two day drive :) But we had an awesome time in the mountains and Daddy got to join us for the last week to start his midtour...hard to believe we are half way through our Korea tour.


The family at the Lake San Cristobal over look

Chunky Monkey 8 wks old

Sleepy boy....lets just say that Brennen was giving me a run for my money the first few weeks at the cabin and he spent a lot of time in this or the becco.....ahhh thank you love for growing out of that terrible stage and being a good baby as I write this and you are 3 mths old :)
There was a lot of bone searching and use of the rubber band gun.


Bryce thought it was a good idea to take a picture with both boys in snuggie PJ's...Brennen not so much

There was a lot of this.....
Beautiful fall colors



and more of this
The views just can't be captured in a photo


We are building a new fence at the cabin and Bryce was on the demolition team

We picked up Daddy in Grand Junction and did some hiking


Colorado National Monument


Walking down to the lake to fish

My sweet boys!

No comments: