Thursday, July 12, 2012

Opps a month passed

Well Bryce and I made it back from Korea and I didn't swell up like a watermelon so that is a plus :) Bryce was great again and I wasn't too uncomfortable....the stewardess gave me a full giant water bottle that helped too. The only down fall was bc of turbulence they didn't serve dinner until like 8:30 and Bryce was so excited to eat the good airplane food he would rather complain about how hungry he was instead of eat the other food I had brought. All in all it worked out great and the sweet Korean girl that sat next to Bryce helped him pick up things that he dropped bc Mommas belly made it kind of hard to get things from the ground.
We then spent a week and a half in Pitt with Brian's family. There was lots of swimming, eating, playing with cousins and adjusting to jet lag. I was even lucky enough to get my much needed hair cut and highlighted and an afternoon at the outlets with Grandma. Thanks to Aunt Kelly, Grandma, and Papa for entertaining and chasing after Bryce.
I can't complain enough about tricare (our insurance) no matter how early or on top of things I was they still screwed it all up. So after several hours on the phone, me in tears, I did figure it all out or tell them how to do their JOB...they were killing me. So I finally did get to meet my delivering OB and thankfully since I had all of one choice, I do like him. All is well, thinking of inducing me and I will know more next Tuesday when I go back. Please pray for us since Brian will not be here and really I am trying not to turn into an emotional basket case. Just gotta love the military, leadership positions, and major exercises.
Bryce is very excited about his brother, back in Feb he named him Squeaky Cranberry, yup and he still calls him that today. Bryce is still confussed and after visiting Papa and Gaga's house thinks we should be moving back to CAFB and tell those people that are renting our house to get out we are home.
Dr is thinking of inducing me Aug 6, but he doesn't think I will make it that long. I went in the other day and the baby is 6.5lbs and I am only 35 wks. The 100 plus temps I could do without, but otherwise we are good. Lucky for me Gaga , (Great too) Aunts, Uncles, and 4 extra cousins as playmates have kept Bryce busy. Although I will say that he has been showing his colors as of late and time out has been his friend....UGGGG lets just say I hope he works through this soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Been Thinking about you and am glad to hear you are back safely. You and Brian are in my prayers through all this!
Love,
Cindy