Tuesday, June 5, 2012

So it has been awhile....the time just flies by and I don't exactly move too quick these days or have much energy. I did experience a Korean Hospital to have little man checked out and all went well. I had an interpreter which helped at the beginning, but the Dr actually spoke Ok English. Little man weighs in around 3lbs right now and we could only see his profile and no matter how much the dr pushed he was comfy and had no intentions of moving for him. This hospital was in better shape than the one I went to in Japan....the first time I went to a Japanese hospital pregnant with Bryce I wanted to cry...didn't feel that way here. I left for a short time to get a blood test and when I returned Bryce had an entire bag of Starburst Jellybeans...he gets free food wherever we go.
Our apartment is working out great, but boy is it dirty around here....guess you can kind of tell that by the not so clear days. So I have had my workout on cleaning the floors in some manner daily...not so fun. I found another grocery store nearby that actually has raw prepared seafood that I could bring home and cook. You know instead of killing it myself after I choose what I want and cleaning it up....the other one also had half a cow it was chopping up when we went on our fresh seafood search....just didn't appear too sanitary just hanging there as the guy chopping it up comes out and asks if we need help. Ummm no thanks we are good...
Here are a few random things so just in bullets:
* I really miss a dryer for our sheets and towels....no soft fluffy towels for us
* All of the appliances play a song when their cycle is over (washing machine, dishwasher, fruit/veggie washer)
* I really like the fruit/veggie washer. I can just spray my cleaner on them and dump all of my apples, oranges, peaches, grapes in and 15 min late all is clean.
* Driving around her is not for the timid....crazy drivers, crazy traffic, and rules yeah they don't really follow them at all

We did finally do some traveling over the 4 day weekend so I will stop chatting and put some pictures on here :)


He enjoys playing in the laundry room!

Naked reading of Curious George!

Playing and the Splish and Splash at Camp Hump.

Daddy at the top talking Bryce into trying this slide! When we pulled up in the parking lot the first thing Bryce said was, "I am not going on those big slides, OKAY!"

Yeah well he changed his mind and loved it!

They also had Putt Putt, with WAY to many water hazards...if you can see that his shorts are wet..that is bc he forgot he was not longer in his swim suit and he walked right into the pond to retrieve the first golf ball that made its way into the pond.

Using the water to our advantage...


We can't forget about Daddy's bday...his last year in his 30's :) The cake was a blueberry yogurt cake and it was very tasty.

A visit to Everland and these cute characters.

Bryce didn't enjoy any of the rides....

The Korean girls don't like Bryce either or ever overwhelm him :)

He enjoys map reading and figuring out where we should be going.

Malipo Beach...the water was freezing...but the beach still lots of fun

I think I am 29 wks in this picture.

 
Just in case you thought I was kidding when I told you that you pick your seafood out for yourself....
The beach....there had a really bad oil spill in 2007...we did remember but could only read the year and tell by the pictures :)




1 comment:

Fisch Tales said...

You look FANTASTIC! Looks like life is another wonderful adventure over there!