Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Shopping Trip

Funny things that just need to be documented. Last week Bryce and I went to Tuscaloosa for the day with friends....you know we have to drive a whole hour just to get my Target fix. I still wouldn't say Bryce is potty trained, but he does pretty well. Which means after a whole day of being out we may have spent half of it in public restrooms, GROSS! We hit Targets 3 times before we even left. The funny story is the first potty trip of the day. Bryce went and all was well. Then I had to go and the conversation started like this, actually it wasn't a conversation as much as Bryce just talking and talking and me trying really hard not to laugh and think boy I bet someone is getting a kick out of this conversation.
B "Momma pee out of her penis"
K "No Momma doesn't have a penis" he proceeds to bend over and look, "Oh it come out of your bottom"
We shopped with two active 2 yr old boys. As we drove past Chick Fil A in the morning Bryce spotted the indoor play area. So we continued all day (two whole stores) and we will go to the slide. Which helped their mood. There was a lot of "need a break from being strapped in Momma, just a little break, please?" Spent close to 3 hrs in Target alone, then hit TJ Max, before we went to Chick Fil A. I am not sure what we were thinking, but the Momma's were hungry the boys not so much. They ate in every store the entire time. So after a spilled full cup of coke all over the floor by 1 boy the other boy (Bryce) didn't hesitate in knocking over a vase filled with water on top of the spilled coke. So very soon we took both boys to play while one Mommy had a peaceful lunch and then switched places. Everyone was much happier and before we pulled out of town they were both asleep. Good Times....

Oh he also had his first sip of Starbucks, not on purpose, I didn't think he could reach it....he said MMMM Momma's coffee good as it dribbled down his chin.

Last night he wore his dinner. When this kid is hungry he needs food ASAP. I had his plate ready I was just getting his milk. When I turned around to fill his milk he was coloring at the table. I turned around again and he was grabbing his plate. Which ended up being half of his bowl of Gumbo, the plate stayed the bowl went flying, landing straight up. Gumbo on his head, shoulder, back, and pants, it was great....if I wouldn't have been trying so hard not to be upset and stepping in all of the mess I would have taken a picture :)

1 comment:

Heather and Scott said...

Love the stories!!! :) Bryce is one funny kid (and he probably doesn't even know it!). Next time make sure you take a picture of his dinner all over his head :) Friends far away need to see this :) Love you!