November and December just seem so busy! Seeing how I haven't posted anything since the beginning of November I will try and catch up with pictures. Bryce is doing great and continues to keep us on our toes. He is full of life, lots of chatter, and tons of giggles and smiles. Potty training is coming along pretty smooth and unless sleeping he stays pretty dry....except for a few times when playing with cousins and overwhelmed by the amount of toys and things to do....until he came running to GaGa saying oppps I pooped.
We traveled back to Evansville for Thanksgiving. Bryce and I went back with my Aunt and Uncle that were visiting us the week before Turkey day and Brian followed on the holiday. We wanted to make it back for Bryce's Great Grandma's 82nd b-day.
We traveled back to Evansville for Thanksgiving. Bryce and I went back with my Aunt and Uncle that were visiting us the week before Turkey day and Brian followed on the holiday. We wanted to make it back for Bryce's Great Grandma's 82nd b-day.
Here are the cousins after a 3 hr birthday dinner. They all did really well, but were rather slap happy at this point.
No comments:
Post a Comment