Monday, November 2, 2009

What Happened to October?


Well I have a lot of pictures to post and go through! I can't believe it is November...Bryce is all over the place and just a fun loving little man! Until these teeth....he already has 12 and isn't even 15 months yet...started to come in. It started with not really napping during the day, but always waking up crying and still sleeping 12 hrs at night...jump ahead to not sleeping during the day or night. Having several hours of NO sleeping from 1:30-4:30 am. REALLY could someone please remind him that he is not a new born! Last night was golden 12 hrs and 3.5 hrs of napping today...lets hope tonight goes well.
Our First family outing this month was to the Pumpkin Patch!

Thanks for my Pumpkin hat Aunt Suzie! It gave me super powers so I could lift this pumpkin!


Is anyone listening to me!


They even had a great area for tractor riding.

Look what happened in a year!

1 comment:

The Blake Family said...

I love the comparison picture! What fun! Happy Fall!!