Monday, August 17, 2009

A year in Review!

Our Baby is 1! Where has the time gone? Bryce is cruising all over the place, but prefers to hold onto something. He still loves to eat and hasn't turned anything down. He ate some of his birthday cake, but had more fun playing in the icing. He weighs in at 23lbs 3 oz and 29 inches long...not sure how accurate that is but he is happy and healthy and that we are grateful for. We thank God everyday that we have been blessed to be his parents and nurture and guide him. Here is a picture walk..... backwards :)

The big birthday boy!

OH so excited....my first running shoes!



Birthday Cake!

I love to read books in my rocking chair..it was my Mommy's chair when she was little!



But I prefer to climb on it!

Helping with dinner!


10 months and I like to climb in and out of the pool!

8 months

5 months
4 months

9 weeks

7 weeks

1st week Home!











2 comments:

The Blake Family said...

Happy Birthday, Bryce!! And congrats, Brian and Kristen...you made it through the first year of parenthood! Welcome to the second year...it's full of all sorts of excitement!!

Steph said...

Happy birthday, Bryce! Seriously - where does the time go?? I remember looking at his infant pictures like it was yesterday! And I agree with Kristin: While the first year you're watching your baby physically morph into a toddler, the second year is all about the discovery. You'll be in awe at what he'll learn to do in the coming months (and I look forward to reading all about it!) Get your video camera ready!