Well I tried to get cute pictures of Bryce at the Pumpkin patch, but he wasn't excited about the idea at all. So I may have to try again on another day. Although Desiree and I still had fun taken pictures of the kids.
LOVE the pictures!! Can not wait to get my hands on that handsome boy. I am glad your things arrived and you are slowly getting settled in. Does that sign say 30 cent pumpkins?? Ahh, to be back in the states where you have more than 20 pumpkins to choose from and they do not cost an arm and a leg.....enjoy them for us.
Hey Ang...I promise one of these night I am going to call you again...I would still love to chat. No those larger pumpkins were $3....I never new there were so many different types. I can't wait to get Addison and Bryce together.
5 comments:
LOVE the pictures!! Can not wait to get my hands on that handsome boy. I am glad your things arrived and you are slowly getting settled in. Does that sign say 30 cent pumpkins?? Ahh, to be back in the states where you have more than 20 pumpkins to choose from and they do not cost an arm and a leg.....enjoy them for us.
Keep the posts coming, loving them!
Miss ya-
~Ang
All the post updates were great!! I'm VERY impressed!! =) Love ya!
Hey Ang...I promise one of these night I am going to call you again...I would still love to chat. No those larger pumpkins were $3....I never new there were so many different types. I can't wait to get Addison and Bryce together.
Love the updates. Glad you got your HHG and it was all in good shape. Pumpkin patch looks like it was a fun time. How festive!!
Looks like your own little pumpkin is the 'pick of the patch'. He's adorable.
Tracy
Jakey still thinks you should have named him Jakey Deming Joseph though :-)
Post a Comment