Bryce Robert Lee Joseph born 16 August 2008.
With Grandma at 2 weeks.
Three generations.
Still awaiting our household shipment. Great-Grandma, Great-Aunt, and Grandma couldn't wait to visit!
Daddy and Bryce
Sweet Baby Boy - 3 weeks
Stages of anger...turning red, then purple, snorting, and holding his breath.
Papa and Grandma Peggy - 4 weeks.
Mommy and Bryce (Mommy didn't allow picture before this time)
Pink Flag Weekend - 5 weeks old. Much easier with three extra mommies (even though Daddy was gone). Willing girlfriends to wake and feed my child so I can get more sleep. And lots more mommy opinions and advice to go around!


10 comments:
I had so much fun with you! Thanks for all the pictures on here and I'll be anxiously awaiting more :)
It was a great weekend and I am so thankful that you came! I look forward to other weekends....and maybe we can all have real beds :) I will see if I can stay on top of this better than his baby book!
Kristen... so much fun! I wish I could be there too! Bryce is so adorable, I am SO happy for you! Take care. Love, Rosana
Alright!! A Joseph blog!! Wish I could have been there to join you! It was great talking to all of you. I'll have to give you another call soon!
Kristen - YEAH! A BLOG! Isn't it strange how we all get so excited about little things like this? It was great to see pictures of you and the girls from Oki and of course, the little man, Bryce! He is so handsome :-) Hope you guys are doing well - we miss you - someone finally moved into your house and we think they have a little girl - so Olivia is super excited! We haven't met them yet, but have our hopes up. Tell B we said hello and you can give a kiss to little B for us :-)
Wow, your blog is SO awesome =) I'm proud of you for making your own post!! KEEP IT UP!! We want to see this little boy grow up big and strong! I miss you already!
Your Pink Flag sounds like a wonderful weekend of fellowship and wonderful friends. I am so glad to see pics of Bryce. Oh, and the title of your blog, was that Steph Rocks idea? It sounds like a Steph Rockism.
The pictures look great and you look so happy. We are so happy for your family Kris and I can not wait to get down there and see my lil nephew!
Love
Patrick
Kristen,
Wow! He is so handsome. It is wonderful to see you and Bryce. I look forward to seeing more pictures of you Josephs. God has truly blessed you and Brian. I love and miss you.
Monique
Love, love, love the pic's! Dido to what everyone says, he is a handsome little boy! Excited to be able to catch a glimpse now and then with this new blog. Can not wait to see you all in the new year.
~Ang =-)
Post a Comment